PROTECTION FOR THE ROAD AHEAD
$0, $50, $200 or Disappearing
ASK US ABOUT ADDITIONAL PROTECTION
Tire and wheel damage
Dents and dings
Interior and exterior damage
How do you protect things a factory warranty doesn’t cover? Watch this quick video to find out.
Reduce costly repairs with a Vehicle Service Contract. Watch this quick video to find out.
Six million vehicles are totaled or stolen each year. Make sure you’re covered beyond your insurance plan. Watch this quick video to find out.
• Reimbursement of deductible for parts covered under manufacturer’s warranty.
• Car rental coverage while your vehicle is being repaired.
• Reimbursement for meals and lodging while your car is being repaired, when you’re far away from home.
• Roadside service for minor mechanical issues, flat tires, dead batteries, and if you run out of gas or your engine needs fluids.
• Towing service to a repair facility when your car is disabled.
• Onsite locksmith service, should you accidentally lock your keys in your vehicle.
• 4 or 6 inch Suspension Modification (Lift Kit): Available with a surcharge on all standard vehicle plans.
• Oversized/Undersized Tires: Available with a surcharge on all standard vehicle plans.
• Personal Use Snowplow: Available with a surcharge on all standard vehicle plans.
• Commercial Coverage: Available with a surcharge on all standard vehicle plans.
• Seals & Gaskets:
• Covered on all listed components.
The coverage is so extensive, only the following are excluded*:
Spark plugs, glow plugs, PCV valves, PCV Systems, filters, lubricants, thermostat housing, alignments, coolants and thermostats, Batteries, fuses, hoses, belts, tires, wheels, wheel covers, tire pressure sensors, light bulbs, sealed beams, light assemblies, LED lighting, lenses, seat belt systems, exhaust systems /catalytic converters, brake rotors, brake drums, brake shoes, brake pads, speakers, cellular phones, upholstery, paint, glass, trim, moldings, weather strip/seals, door handles, lift gate handles, tailgate handles, door bushings/ bearings, body panels, sheet metal, bumpers, frames, sub-frames, brackets, convertible top assemblies, vinyl top, personal computers, phone systems and preheated car systems, carburetors, manual clutch system, snow plow equipment, conversion van component package. Any equipment not installed by the manufacturer.
*PLEASE NOTE: ADMINISTRATOR MAY REQUIRE THE USE OF REMANUFACTURED OR USED REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR REPAIRS COVERED UNDER YOUR VEHICLE SERVICE AGREEMENT. Programs and coverages may vary by state/lender.
Please refer to the contract for additional terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions.